Feb 12, 2010

For the Love of Cheese

With love sensors set to high, CheeseB has a unique way to romance the Cheeselover in your life with an ashy, moldy, flavour-rich heart of chevre.

Study the mold curves like clouds in the sky and I'm sure you can see an etching that says "I love you" on the surface-ripened cheese.

Wine with your evening? Ask for Pam behind the Cheese counter--she's a resident sommelier that can help you out with wine pairing.



Choose from a variety of these heart-shaped treasures, pictured below.
Available for a limited time only, so get yours while you can.

I ♥ Chevre

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I absolutely love cheese. I am a novice, but my favorites are Jarlsberg and Asiago. I check back often! Thanks Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! this looks beautiful! It's past V-Day but I still want one (or 5!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine,
    I checked, they still have some hearts in-house. You might want call ahead just in case to secure them.

    ReplyDelete